Saturday, August 04, 2007

Make new friends but keep the old ones; one is silver and the other's gold

Akhirnyaaa...setelah sekian lama bisa juga mecing in waktu sama bebrapa temen lama dr SMA buat ketemuan di Taman Anggrek.
Makan2, Ketawa2, Gossip2. Seru banget.

Inget jaman dulu pas kita semua masih banyak waktu. Jalan kemana2. Nongkrong di kampus sampe sore, serasa tikus kampus.
Sekarang semua udah pada sibuk sama kerjaan dan juga anak.


Sometimes I forget to ask are you ok?
Sometimes I even miss to say Hi!
but that doesn't mean that you are forgotten.

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."-John Burrough

No comments: